RESCHEDULED TO SEPTEMBER 5-6, 2020
2-Days of land speed competition with speed recorded, side by side racing! Unlimited spectator entries allowed.
South Texas Airstrip Attack. This incredible 2-DAY event original scheduled for April 4-5, 2020 has been moved to September 5-6, 2020 in Hondo, Texas (close to San Antonio) at South Texas Regional Airport.
The Cadillac V-Club is a Gold level sponsor of this event so please join us for 2 FULL DAYS of, side-by-side, HALF MILE racing at this exclusive location. All participants will be given a chance to take their vehicle’s top speed down the runway and race door-to-door against the competitor of their choice! You can optionally choose to register to compete in one of the available trophy classes for a nominal additional fee and accrue points if you plan to attend all Shift S3ctor events.
Registration for this event is limited and is now open. Tickets are available to purchase via the airstripattack.co/event/south-texas-airstrip-attack/ website. If you are a member of the Cadillac V-Club, you will be allowed to register early and also receive a 10% discount on your entry fee.
South Texas Regional Airport
700 Vandenberg Rd
Hondo, Texas 78861
You may arrive on Friday between 9AM and 3PM to park your RV's, trailers and setup your pit area but you MAY NOT remain in the airport overnight. NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING IS ALLOWED. The V-Club will have a reserved parking area for all members registered to compete in the event. You must RSVP register to confirm your attendance.
- AWD: Four Wheel Drivetrain
- 2WD: Front Wheel or Rear Wheel Drivetrain
- 6-Speed: Manual transmissions and clutch, no sequential transmissions. No limitation on number of gears (i.e. 7-Speed manual is OK).
- German Car presented by CSF Cooling: Any German vehicle with factory German-based powerplant, no modification restrictions.
- [Exotic: $150k+ MSRP vehicle, bolt on modifications or less. No aftermarket forced induction. Upgraded impellers permitted so long as factory-sized turbocharger housings.]
- Naturally Aspirated: Naturally aspirated motors only. No power-adders permitted (turbochargers, superchargers, nitrous, electric motors).
- Sedan: Vehicles with at least four doors. Wagons and SUV’s permitted so long as they have a minimum of four doors
FEESVIEW PARTICIPANT GUIDE
Standard Driver Entry Fee: $250 1 day, $450 for 2 days ($30 extra for trophy competition)
Spectator Entry Fee: $25 per day at the gate, $20 per day per-purchase ($30 for 2 days pre-purchased)
VIEW EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS
CADILLAC V-RACING COMPETITION
The Cadillac V-Club will also recognize the Cadillac V-Series "CHAMPIONS" for the event based on best trap speed for the week-end (Saturday or Sunday). Cadillac V-Racing competitors must RSVP register via CadillacVClub.com and also turn in their trap speeds at the V-Club pit area to be included in the competition.
- CADILLAC CTS-V CHAMPION - Overall fastest trap speed for a CTS-V for the week-end of competition.
- CADILLAC ATS-V CHAMPION - Overall fastest trap speed for a ATS-V for the week-end of competition.
Winners of the Cadillac V-Racing competition will each receive a plaque and a custom Cadillac Racing commemorative jacket plus a custom Cadillac V steel laser cut award plaque. Jacket and award plaque will be shipped to the winners within two weeks following the event.