4th Annual West Houston Musclepalooza at Constellation Field – March 3rd 2018 in LOT B *NEW LOT*
1 Stadium Dr. Sugar Land, TX 77498.
Gates will open at 8am to allow for participating cars to park.
Car show check-in is at the WHM registration tent and ends at 11am.
Participant judging ballots must be in by 1pm and the awards ceremony will be held at 2:30pm.
Only 300 vehicles allowed to compete in the show.
Car Show Entry:
-PreRegistration – $20 (First 100) T-Shirt Voucher Included
– Day of Registration is $40 (Cash Only) – Does NOT include t-shirt
– All pre-registrants need to bring their confirmation email and check in at the registration tent to pick up your items as soon as you park.
NO TRAILERS INSIDE CAR SHOW. Can load/unload/park in Spectator Lot.
(All paid registrations are non-refundable)
Spectator Parking is $10 per car in Lot A Cash Only).
TOP 30 Awards with 10 Best Of Classes & 4 Specialty Awards
Mind Blowing Rides On Display
Food Trucks/Snow Cones
Raffles & Door Prizes
EXCLUSIVE SNAPCHAT FILTER
Bumbera’s Performance, CAS Graphics,, Collectors Paddock, Jones Hydraulic Services, KBR Towing,Scout Air, Tajipour Law Firm, West Houston Marketing.
Twitter/Instagram @TheWHM #WestHoustonMuscle
** Vendor Packages Available **
Email Sean at Contact@WestHoustonMuscle.com or Call 281-829-8825
How many tickets do I need to buy for my family to come?
Cost is per vehicle – not individual. Spectators are welcome.
Can you save me a spot?
Arrive early/on time to secure the best spots. Your vehicle will be guided into your area.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Registration is non-transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Ticket or App is acceptable. Just need proof of purchase.
Is the event Rain or Shine?
Yes, we won’t let Texas stop us! Rain or Shine!
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, there will be no refunds provided.
1) These events are attended by people of all ages, especially families with children who walk around and enjoy the ambiance. PLEASE DRIVE RESPONSIBLY.
2) No alcohol and no drugs are permitted.
3) Vehicles must be parked in only designated areas.
4) No revving your engines or sounding of your car horns. Our events are held at establishments and we want to be respectful to the owners and customers.
5) No street racing at or near the event. And No burn/peel outs or drifting at or near the event. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lots.
No speeding in the parking lot!
6) No littering. Please do not leave trash on the ground.
7) Please be respectful of one another.
8) No 3rd party advertising or soliciting without permission.
~ Any person who does not abide by the RULES & REGULATIONS will be asked to leave. No questions asked.
Please be responsible and respectful.
Sewell Cadillac of Dallas
Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine
Sewell Cadillac of Houston
Ken Batchelor Cadillac of San Antonio
Covert Cadillac of Austin
Carlsbad Cadillac of Carlsbad
Larson Cadillac of Fife
(c) 2013-2021 V-Club Inc. | Cadillac Trademark(s) used with permission of General Motors.