This San Francisco Chapter Cruise (COVID19) event will be an in-car drive only (no stops for food).* We will meet at Alice's Restaurant parking lot at 8:30am and will leave promptly at 9:00am for the drive to Half Moon Bay, where we will get on Highway 1. We will take Highway 1 all the way to Hearst Castle.
Great scenery and fun curvy road route. Given the COVID19 pandemic restrictions - this event will be in car only. We will not get out of our cars, only one person will to take photos of the group at Alices Restaurant and at final location Hearst Castle (closed due to Covid19). At the end of the drive you can simply take the Hwy 46 to Hwy 101 back home or do the route in reverse. This will give us a chance to have a fun drive with a focus on social distancing.
* Cadillac V-Club will not be providing a complimentary meal for this meeting. Our official meet-n-great event that is scheduled for June 6, 2020 which is our quarterly meeting that includes food and beverage compliments of the Cadillac V-Club.
Prospective members of the Cadillac V-Club are welcome to attend this event.
Upcoming event information:
San Francisco Chapter Cruise (COVID19) Event
Date: 05/30/2020 8:30am PDT Saturday
Address for meet-up at 8:30am - departing promptly at 9:00am
17288 Skyline Blvd
Woodside, CA 94062
#1 Stop - Alice's Restaurant
#2 Upon leaving Alice's Restaurant - Dad's Luncheonette (Cadillac OnStar - ask them to give you directions for Dad's Luncheonette in Half Moon Bay - note: only used to get you to Highway 1 - we are not stopping at this location)
#3 Upon Reaching Highway 1 - Herbst Castle (Cadillac OnStar - ask them to give you directions for Herbst Castle)
* Start out going NW on Skyline Blvd/Skyline Boulevard Scenic Byway/CA-35 toward Linwood Way 12.42 miles
* Turn left onto San Mateo Rd/CA-92 5.5miles
* Turn let onto Pacific Coast Highway/Cabrillo Hwy/CA-1 48.47 miles
* Turn left onto Chestnut Street Ext/Pacific Coast Highway/CA-1. Continue to follow Pacific Coast Highway .98 miles
* Merge onto CA-01 S toward Monterey/Watsonville 134.30 miles
* Turn Left onto Hearst Castle Rd. - END -
Same route back
- OR -
Continue on Highway 1 to Highway 46 to Hwy 101
Stay safe and stay strong - Cadillac Strong!!
Sewell Cadillac of Dallas
Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine
Sewell Cadillac of Houston
Ken Batchelor Cadillac of San Antonio
Covert Cadillac of Austin
Premier Cadillac of Carlsbad
Larson Cadillac of Fife
Cadillac of South San Francisco
(c) 2013-2021 V-Club Inc. | Cadillac Trademark(s) used with permission of General Motors.