Due to demands of work and personal family commitments, Chris Arellano has recently resigned as the Houston Chapter Director. Chris will continue to be actively involved in the Cadillac V-Club as an owner of both a CTS-V and ATS-V. Chris's contributions to the V-Club are numerous and his leadership has been instrumental in the growth of the Houston Chapter. Thank you Chris for your support over the last 2 years!
The Board of Directors has received a nomination for a new Chapter Director which is 5-year member Larry Reed. Larry and his wife Kim have both been members since April of 2013. The Board of Directors unanimously approved Larry as the new Chapter Director and his appointment is effective immediately. The Chapter Director is the primary focal point and leader of the V-Club in the local area responsible for planning local events and activities for V-Club members. The role is also the primary contact for the V-Club with the local sponsors including the local Cadillac sponsoring dealership.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting new sponsors and members
- Welcoming new sponsors and members when they join the V-Club Houston Chapter
- Planning events, meetings and activities which includes but is not limited to meet 'n greet events where a meal is provided
- Serve as a Board Member of the Cadillac V-Club and attend all Board Meetings via web conference calls or in person
- Attend a minimum of one annual regional or national Cadillac V-Club "official event"
- Publish news updates and photos related to the local Chapter activities on cadillacvclub.com